Monday, November 22, 2010

As I said so.....

Remember, we met by chance that night.
I saw you after a long time, believe me it was truly delight

Last time when we met, we parted away without fight
As you told me, you too own it & parting away is your right

Since that day untill this day, I was waiting for this sight
You appeared in front of me like a ray of light

You were shining as always & looking so bright
My love was reflecting on you, I was feeling that pride

we didn't even wished each other, like emotions were dried
We were ignoring each other like other one has cried

Its not easy its not fun, its an actual fight
Going away was your right, getting you back is my right

It may happen very soon when light dominates night
I will get what I want & life will be a smooth flight

You love me & I love you, I don't have anything to know
You have to come back soon, as I said so....

As I said so...

No comments:

Post a Comment