Saturday, November 6, 2010

YOU & ME

God created you & me, we crafted this relation
God was kind enough to bless our own creation

It was you who started it and taught me how to trust
I believed like water of sea when you were my crust

I never knew how to act during my emotions
You were there to know me best, without even asking questions

I still think how come you know what I yet to say
God blessed this relations and you are fruit of my pray

All around round and round no one is like you
You are caring, you love me and still you are true

You too told me I am tough and you can’t live easily
I gave you all of myself, mould me as you want me to be

I made mistake when I said you, you can go
I thought you will remain till my life blows

You also took this call and left without thought
I still stood alone in this desert and drought

But you said me, you will come back and I will wait in queue
You forgotten but I am not WE is better than me and you

WE is still better than me & you

No comments:

Post a Comment