Saturday, November 6, 2010

Let Me think

Let me think, let me pray & let me say thanks to God
Let me shout, let me cry till he gives me a nod

I was happy like a machine till he gave me you
You gave me way of living and gave me human view

He made me love you so much and he passed me through this test
He did lot of great things but this act was his best

He ensured you too love me and feel like I do
I could never tell you this much but he told all this to you

He made us live our life in that short span and that too with please
He should us trailer of the picture which was to be released

He always decided for you what is right and wrong
He decided that I should go away so this love goes strong

As always what he does proves to be just right
We met, we loved, we enjoyed even each moment of fight

Now he know, how much I love you & it your time to get a lesson
That’s why you are going now, he created this situation

I am sure that he has some back up and knows when should we meet
He is the way who is there for you and he never cheats

He is the one who sets the stage is the real crafter
He will ensure we meet again and stay happy ever after

He is the one who will do it for us and he will do in soon
I still love you a lot and you are still my favorite tune.

As soon as you come to me I will fine and we will share pleasure
You are still my lucky mascot, my kid and my treasure.

Let me think, let me pray & let me say thanks to God
Let me shout, let me cry till he gives me a nod

No comments:

Post a Comment